It happens every day across Texas – the big three issues that plague Texas homeowners are termites, foundation failure, and water damage. These three issues and weather damages represent most of the house losses Texans will face in their lifetimes.
What can you do if you find out that your house has a termite infestation, the foundation is failing or you have water leaks that have essentially ‘totaled’ your house?
Sometimes these types of ‘disasters’ can be seen as blessings in disguise. Without the disaster, you might not have decided to move even though you really wanted to. Perhaps you have known you need to remodel your home, but the costs made it prohibitive to do so. Add the disaster, and now it’s time to move!
Here are the top five reasons to consider a property broker like Ascendant Realty for your property:
- No Real Estate Commissions. A property broker makes their profit when the house is sold to another buyer. The property broker is not looking for you to pay a realtor’s commission. At the typical 6% real estate commission rate, this will save you $6,000 per $100,000 of property value.
- Simple, Easy Transaction. Property brokers are not emotional about selling properties. We go to your property, we look at the math, we let you know the value of your home and then use our industry expertise to sell your house fast and for top dollar.
- We Can Help You Find A New Home. With Ascendant Realty, we are not just property brokers. We have many partners that offer housing solutions for every budget, every credit situation, and most of the time our customers are actually happy that termites or some other disaster destroyed their old property! May be hard to believe, but it is true that many people stay in an old property thinking that ‘one day’ they are going to fix it up when they ‘finally’ have the money. One day seldom comes, and we have a myriad of options that can put you in a new home.
- Sell Today. If you need to sell today to get out of your property, we can help you find a buyer quickly and for top dollar. Through SABOR Multiple Listing Services or through our network of homebuyers we can list and sell your home quickly, in as little as 7 days!
- Experienced, Best-in-Class Professionals Who Have Been Industry Leaders Since 1989. If it has happened in Texas real estate, chances are we have seen it. We are veterans in the Texas market and can help you navigate easily through the sale of your property. Choose pros you can trust.
The most important thing you can do when disaster strikes your property is to take a minute and breathe. Calm yourself, take a walk or a drive, and really think through what it is that you ultimately want. Do you want to get out of your property? Is there too much damage? Are there too many updates needed in addition to the repairs to make it worth staying? Is it better to sell and make an investment in your future? All of these questions have answers. Our experts can help you think through your options and come to a decision that works best for you. Give us a call today.